Revolutionize Workplace Connectivity with a
Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
Connection as security
Today, we live in a world where everything that can be connected, gets connected! We often judge our surroundings by just how well-connected we are.
And our sense of how reachable we are, most often determines how comfortable and secure we feel… in the workplace, at home, out at lunch or anywhere for that matter. Indeed, our level of connectivity must not be interrupted! It has to be seamless, always!
fortify your connectivity
The increasing awareness of how fragile our in-building mobile connectivity can be is continuously directing more resources toward resolving that issue for a lot of reasons. Here are just a few:
- Companies, governments, and building managers are sensing the mounting liability from poorly-connected employees who may experience a medical or other emergencies in the workplace.
- The workplace paradigm shift of recent years is increasing the emphasis on mobility as workers move more frequently between their office and home or other ‘off-site’ work/meeting locations. Our dependence on our mobile devices just continues to grow.
- The endless proliferation of connected personal devices is increasing the demand for network and Internet connectivity everywhere at an accelerating pace.
So, if you’re part of building management or you oversee any size group of employees, and they have complained to you about their poor mobile phone reception… Take Heed! It’s not an anecdotal concern. There may very well be mayhem in your future!
Call us for a free and confidential discussion about your work environment and your connectivity.
We Care About You
We're WHERE and WHEN You Need Us!
Double Eagle warrants all cabling installed by our technicians to meet or exceed today’s building codes and industry standards for voice and data cabling.
We have our own “Double Eagle Standard of Service,” which includes:
• Onsite consultation
• Ongoing progress reports
• First day of occupancy onsite coverage
• Lifetime warranty for your occupancy of the space
Prompt response is the keystone of our service! Our ability to respond quickly to your needs has earned us a reputation for completing work on-time and in-budget with great attention to quality and detail.
Don't take our word for it!
Whether repairing a single line or installing a state-of-the-art Hosted VoIP system, we’re passionate about providing outstanding service and cost-effective solutions that will exceed all of your expectations. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Read what our customers have to say!
Request a Free Evaluation & Consultation
To get started, select one of three methods to obtain a free evaluation of your existing network and an estimate to make the changes needed to help your business grow.
Give us a call at (703) 392-1400, and we’ll help you determine how to make the necessary network changes on your schedule and within your budget.
Use video chat on your mobile device to show us your office and explain your requirements, and together we can choose the best options for you.