Phone and Data Cabling Installation Services
Professionally trained, experienced technicians make a big difference!
Each of our structured cabling experts, professionally trained by the manufacturers, have at least five years of experience in the telecommunications and network wiring industry. Double Eagle technicians are skilled at all types of commercial cabling installations including:
- Voice and Data Copper Network Cabling in the form of Plenum, Non-Plenum, Shielded or Non-Shielded Category 5e (Cat 5e), Category 6 (Cat 6), Category 6a (Cat 6a). and Category 7
- Copper Cabling Terminations including RJ-11, RJ-14, RJ-21, RJ-25, RJ-35, RJ-45, RJ-48, POE
- Fiber Optic Cabling – Single Mode, Multimode, OM3 and OM4.
- Fiber Optic Terminations including LC, SC, FC, ST, MTRJ,Unicam and fiber polishing,
- Coax Cabling for Video
- Coax Cabling Terminations including RG-6, RG-8, RG-11, RG-58, RG-59
- Data Cabling and Network infrastructure Design
- Complete Network Cabling Demolition and Replacement
The Double Eagle Standard of Service
Double Eagle follows all current EIA / TIA and BICSI installation standards as well as all applicable local codes required for each job we do.
EIA / TIA is the Electronic Industries Alliance / Telecommunication Industries Association which together have agreed on a set of data transmission standards that keep all electronic manufacturers working under a common group of specifications and guidelines.
BICSI is the global leader in Information and Communication Technologies education and certification. BICSI supports the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) community worldwide.
But businesses today require more than just the meeting of industry standards. That’s why we have our own Double Eagle Standard of Service – Expert Installations, Always Professional Service, Complete End-to-End Installations and a Lifetime Warranty on every structured commercial cabling installation.
The Job Is Not Finished Until It Has Been Tested…
And You Are Completely Satisfied!
Upon completion of your commercial cabling installation, all terminations are tested to industry standards. All voice, data and coax cables are fully tested end-to-end for continuity, potential grounds, shorts, and reversals. If you specify, we can do certified network cable testing on your network and all test results and the documentation will be provided for your records. All fiber optic cable connections are verified and the cables are tested for continuity with a visual fault locator. Certified network cable testing is also available for fiber optic cables upon request.